Rivergate Marketing works as a partner to, and extension of our client’s team. Here we will give you a brief overview of what the initial and ongoing process looks like. We help clients build a road map for marketing success!
- Initial Conversation – Discuss your goals for working with a marketing firm.
- Marketing Assessment – Rivergate will review your current marketing and public relations (PR) initiatives to determine how we can best enhance what you’re already doing. We develop a recommended plan for working together. Here is a sampling of what that plan may include:
- Proposal – We present our propose Marketing and PR Plan with a well-defined scope of monthly services paid on a retainer basis. You can either accept the proposal as-is or discuss desired scope changes. The contract is finalized and signed and the partnership begins.
- Kickoff – Our team will meet with you and your staff for comprehensive knowledge gathering meetings to ramp-up for implementation of your Marketing and PR Plan.
- Optimization and reporting – We do not set and forget it – we will continually reassess our marketing and PR performance along the way. By focusing on analytics, your feedback, and collective insight from our team, we will continue to make improvements to the marketing and PR strategy to enhance ROI.
- We become a member of your team – We participate in internal meeting as needed, and will work with your staff on an ongoing basis for fresh content generation.
If you’re interested in working with Rivergate Marketing, you can reach out to us here.