Rivergate Marketing writes, optimizes and strategically distributes press releases. Press releases inform your client base, reach new audiences and position your business as a market leader. Press releases can be about projects, new hires, events, product/service updates, etc. In addition to increasing exposure to the media, press releases have a ‘long-tail’ effect on the success of your digital marketing, helping your company be found by potential customers.
Each release includes:
- Company ‘boilerplate’ – section at the end of the press release – to properly reflect the company value proposition
- Drafting and revisions
- Geographically and industry targeting distribution via PRWeb wire service
- Direct email to customized list of media contacts
- Search engine optimization
- Hosted permanently on PRWeb – ‘long-tail’ effect
- Customized URL for enhanced targeting and branding opportunities
- Pictures to drive interest and engagement
- Links to your website and specific landing pages
- “Share Article” icons to make it easy for readers to send your news to others through email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. These social links to make it easy for readers to follow your company
To secure a steady cadence of media coverage for our clients, we foster strong relationships and ongoing conversations with top priority industry publications. This serves the purpose of establishing our clients as thought leaders and experts in the industries they serve.
The small business platform Rivergate Marketing utilizes allows us to create customized media list. Rivergate Marketing will strategically build and maintain these lists. This allows for Rivergate Marketing to engage the editors of trade publications directly for wider distribution of press releases and pitching potential articles. This strategy has been implemented very successful for Rivergate Marketing clients, resulting in articles or case studies being published in Controls Engineering Magazine, Modern Materials Handling, Water & Waste Digest, Food Quality and Safety Magazine, Robotics.com and Automation World.
Press Release Packages
We have a limited number of press release packages available this year.
Each package includes writing and distributing the press releases for targeted audiences.